A Pool Town Salt Water Pool Makes Any Yard Look Exotic!
Nothing adds that special “something” to a yard like a salt water pool. At Pool Town in Howell, NJ, we have the experience and knowledge you want on your side when it comes to pool design and construction. If you believe a salt water pool is in your future, our dedicated pool design experts can guide you the right way in achieving all the benefits of a reliable and low maintenance pool. . With over 10,000 inground pools installed throughout NJ, we guarantee that you’ll be thrilled with the results.
Choosing the Right Pool Sanitizing System: Salt WaterChlorine Generating Systems.
If . A special generator turns pool salt into chlorine naturally, through a process called electrolysis. Because the salinity of the pool (meaning its saltiness) is lower than ocean water, your swimming experience is literally softer, and won’t leave a salty taste in your mouth.
But there are more advantages to installing a salt water pool system than simply taste. A saltwater swimming pool:
- Saves you money in the long run. The initial cost of a salt water pool system may be higher than a standard system, but it costs less money to maintain them, and you don’t spend as much money on chemicals.
- Saves you time by maintaining themselves. A salt water pool is less prone to algae because it creates its own constant source of chlorine. You’ll still have to vacuum, of course, but the overall time you save keeping it clean translates to more time with your family and friends enjoying the pool.
- Saves your bathing suits. Too much chlorine can bleach the color out of bathing suits and towels, and extended amounts of time in the pool can make your suit look a bit threadbare. The lower levels of chlorine help extend the life of your swimwear.
- Saves you from red, itchy eyes. Too many harsh chemicals can lead to itchy skin, red eyes and brittle hair. You don’t experience these effects with a saltwater swimming pool.
A salt water pool that creates its own chlorine is also safer for you and your children, because it doesn’t dry out your skin or emit harsh fumes, which can be harmful to people with asthma. And just like any other inground pool, salt water pools can be customized to the size and shape you want.
But don’t be fooled by any chlorine generating system available in the market. At Pool Town we only deal with Goldline systems by Hayward which is proven for its quality and reliability.
Our Saltwater Swimming Pools Are State of the Art
At Pool Town, we only work with the best manufacturers and distributers, to ensure that our saltwater swimming pools are strong and durable. An inground pool is a structural composite pool made out of the same material as bulkheads so it’s impervious to salt and the electrolysis process.
Pool Town, won’t be harmed by the salt. Because of its structure, it’s invulnerable to the elements. This makes is an excellent choice for people who:
- Live near lagoons or have bay front property
- Live near the beach
- Own homes that are exposed to the elements because of high elevations
- Want a salt water pool.
The benefits of salt water pools systems can’t be underestimated. At Pool Town, we only use the highest quality pools, to ensure that your outdoor oasis is everything you want it to be – and more.
When you’re ready for your new salt water pool, Pool Town can help! Call our office at 800-882-0152 for special offers and to learn how we can take the vision you have for your backyard and make it a reality. We stand by our motto: If you can dream it, we can build it!